My blog is slowly getting back on the track, hopefully I will soon start posting every day like I used to. A bit belated August favourites are here. No beach products in there, because all of my beach favourites are already in What's in my beach beauty bag post. These are the rest of the products I loved in August.

Garnier mineral Protection 5 deodorant in Cotton fresh. I feel like I always have a deodorant in my monthly favourites. This month is not different, I really like Garnier protection 5 deodorant. It smells quite nice, the scent is not too strong so you can wear any perfume with this deodorant. The name of deodorant is accurate, it will protect you from smelling bad for a long time (maybe not 48 hours as it says on a bottle but still long enough). It didn't irritate my armpits, probably because it's alcohol and paraben free.

Vichy Normaderm Global anti-imperfection hydrating care. This time when I run out of my holly grail face cream Murad Oil control moisturizer I didn't repurchase it. I wanted to try some new products and see what else is out there so I bought this moisturiser from Vichy. It's supposed to target blemishes, large pores, shine, oily skin, imperfection marks and irregular complexion. Of course this sounds like too many tasks for one product and I didn't notice improvement on all of those fields, but it moisturises my skin nicely (especially after vacation when my skin is a bit dry) and it doesn't make me look oily.


Roge Cavailles Savon surgras extra-doux (Extra mild surgras soap). Since I tried this soap I can't get over how good it is! I will do a separate post about french beauty products and write more about this soap there, it made my skin completely flawless!

Embryolisse Lait-Creme concentre Another French beauty favourite, my life will never be the same after I started using it. I use it as a night cream and it makes my skin hydrated, super soft and glowy.

Two nail polish favourites Revlon Nail enamel in 211 Charming and Revlon Scented nail enamel in 090. I wore these two colours the most in August. 

MAC Powder blush in Desert rose. I was looking for a shade like this for a while. In my collection I had all the colours except dusty, natural pink. That's the best way to describe this colour, it looks surprisingly natural on the cheeks, I wore it almost every day since I've bought it.

Gosh Show me volume mascara.  Looks like I've found another life time mascara favourite. This has very good formula, it will make your lashes defined and feathery and if you apply two layers they will look thick and vamp.