For some time I've been using toners without alcohol and I have to say that I love them. I admit it's been thought to say goodbye to my Clinique Clarifying lotion (yes, the number 3 for oily skin, the one that basically smells like alcohol distillery). At first I thought it is impossible to switch to non alcoholic toner and I felt like my new toner wasn't doing anything for my skin. But, change was obvious. By saying goodbye to old toner I said goodbye to dry, flaky and occasionally red skin. I do have to mention that my skin is very oily, so to get it dry is quite an accomplishment. It was no longer scary to go out into a windy day expecting my skin to feel tight and thin as a paper. Sure, pimples couldn't be dried out over the night and I went back to being oily, but again my skin now looks healthier and more radiant (I know it sounds like cliche). Also alcohol is supposed to age your skin faster and cause you more wrinkles. Now I am in the process of finding perfect alcohol-free toner and Clarins Toning  lotion (with iris for combination or oily skin) is really good. So good that this is actually my third bottle, and this time I bought the large 400 ml (13.5 oz) one. 

Ingredients: 
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Glucose, Crataegus Monogina Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Yellow 5, Blue 1

If you are on the budget good alternative for Clarins toner is Oriflame Optimals Normalising toner. It's for all skin types, smells nice, calms and refreshes your skin. 



Ingredients:
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CITRATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ALLANTOIN, PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, LACTIC ACID, SAMBUCUS NIGRA EXTRACT, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN