All of us who are into beauty have questioned our cleanser many times. Magazines, beauty blogers\vlogers, and cosmetic companies never fail to remind us of holly 3 step skin care system: cleanser, toner, moisturizer. And I have to say that this system works, at least for me. On the other hand you have to choose your products wisely, should they all be from the same brand, paraben free or not, alcohol free, sulfate free, foaming, non foaming, removable with muslin cloth? There are so many options and questions and all that I want is a routine that is reliable and easy for everyday use, products that I trust so I can go on with my day and errands not thinking about my skin being sticky, oily or dehydrated. For quite some time I've been exploring the world of cleansers from drugstore to high end and have fallen into a trap that most of us with oily skin make. Yes, I'm talking about striping your skin with all kinds of salicylic and other acids cleansers and alcohol based toners. Then, naturally I went to the moisture-will-restore-my-skin's-balance phase where I over moisturized and used mild cleanser which caused my skin to break out like I was in my teens (actually in my teens I didn't break out at all due to the high alcohol level in my skin care). Of course like with everything these days the key is in moderation so after years of experimenting on my own skin I discovered the routine that works for me and products that I feel the need to recommend to all other souls swimming in the see of cosmetic industry. Of course, I will start with cleanser, like all good skin care routines should.


Clarins-Gentle foaming cleanser





This is my all time favourite cleanser. It smells great, is amazing at cleaning your skin and leaves it silky and refreshed. Your skin doesn't fell dry after using it but it doesn't feel sticky or oily, just clean. The only thing I don't like about this is that you should avoid your eyes when using it and I find it useful to clean leftover eye makeup with my cleanser after using Bioderma to remove makeup in the first place. Also it is a bit pricey but I think it's worth every penny.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Ozokerite, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bh, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Ci7789/Titanium Dioxide.


Alpha H-Triple action cleanser




If you like to remove all your makeup with a cleanser this is a right choice for you. This non foaming cleanser removes all makeup and dirt but is also good and refreshing for morning cleanse. You can remove it with a muslin cloth or your Clairasonic but a paper tissue also works. I use it after my Bioderma as I already said to clean my skin and leftover makeup. But sometimes I use it for removing makeup in which case I cleanse twice. If your skin is dry but you want to try a cleanser from Alpha H family you should go with Alpha H Balancing cleanser, Triple action cleanser works best on oily skin.

Ingredients:
Aqua, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, cucumis sativus extract, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, disodium edta, thymus vulgaris extract, parfum.


Decleor Aroma cleanse-Fresh purifying gel




When it comes to light non creamy cleansers this one is the best one I tried. Essentials oils in it calm your nerves while nurturing and soothing your skin.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Triethanolamine, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum (Fragrance), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.


Avon Solutions-Complete Balance oil free foaming cleanser



I never taught I would love cleanser from Avon this much. A friend recommended it to me and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I started using this cleanser. It is a foam that you massage onto you face and rinse with water. It doesn't dry or strip my skin and does a great job cleaning it. Also it's not expensive and lasts for a long time, a little amount is enough to clean your entire face.
I couldn't find the ingredients online and I peeled the ingredients list from the bottle but I do remember that this foam is not paraben free, for those of you who are concerned about that.